•To provide Social, Educational and Economic Empowerment to Women and Children .
•To safeguard the rights of the Child and provide for the well being of Children in need, more particularly,
&nvsp 1.Children exposed to any form of abuse,
2.Children deprived of education
3.Children suffering from ill health, physical and mental.
- To identify the beggars and impress upon them the significance of dignified living and persuade them to take up an alternative livelihood and to take such measures so as to equip them in attaining such means of living.
To secure for the transgendered, their basic human rights and ensuring them a better way of life by,
1. Providing assistance in pursuing education.
2. Facilitating the transgendered in exploring employment opportunities and have they employed in an open minded work environment, where there is less or no discrimination, stigma and prejudice.
3. Guiding the transgendered in identifying their interests and assist them further by enrolling them in concerned vocational training programs and/or based on their individual preference, aid in establishing them as entrepreneurs.
4. Acquainting them with varied Government programmes, schemes and welfare measures and enlisting them into same.
5. Persistent sensitizing and capacity building among the general public, more particularly,
i. Students in schools and colleges,
ii. Employees in corporate houses and other organizations.
6. Providing medical assistance and legal aid.
• To mentor and provide guidance to the youth.
• To preserve and protect the environment and propagate the significance of sustainable development for maintaining ecological balance.
• To conduct study on various social issues from time to time, gather data, and carry out research.
• To campaign for awareness on the aforesaid issues by disseminating information among the general public.
• To take such other measures and render services or assistance including establishment of information centres, provision for shelter homes, setting up of educational, research and training institutions, etc., to the aforesaid class of persons and other persons, as may be necessary from time to time for the betterment of society.
• To associate itself with any other institution, Society or Association, having objectives wholly or in part, similar to those of this Society and to co-operate with any person or body of persons in furtherance of such objectives.